Thursday, January 1, 2009

High Nutrition Food Diary - December 31

This is the last day of the year. This year has had some successes and real challenges. Perhaps my biggest personal success has been the consistency of my eating plan. The Fuhrman Plan is the best I have found. My weight has stabilized around 173-175 for the entire year. I have learned much about nutrition and tried to share with friends and loved ones. I have achieved no converts, but I see people moving in the right direction and that makes me feel good. So the final eating of the year was:

Breakfast
Green Smoothie (1/4 melon, 1/4 cup of pomegranite juice, 4 dates, 5 oz baby spinach, 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1 ml DHA Purity and 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds)

Supplements

Lunch

Vegetarian Chili


Dinner

We went to a New Years Eve Party. My wife brought soup for me and the others. Great split pea soup with carrots and potatoes.
Large salad with mixed greens and fruit
Small portion of ww pasta

Fresh fruit for dessert

Ate about 3 ounces of raw trail mix throughout the day

No comments: