Saturday, January 31, 2009

High Nutrition Diary

Breakfast 10:30 am

Oatmeal

1 cup rolled oats
1.5 cups water
1/2 medium banana sliced
1 dash cinnamon
1 dash nutmeg
1/4 cup raw trail mix
1/2 cup organic almond milk

Put banana in bottom of large cereal bowl
Add oats
Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over top
Add water and mix
Heat in microwave for 4 minutes
Let stand for 3-4 minutes
Sprinkle trail mix over top of oatmeal
Add almond milk

I decided to go without the spinach today. I usually add baby spinach to this recipe. I like it better with the spinach. This was good, but would have been sweeter if I had cut up some dates with the banana, like I usually do.

Lunch 2:30 pm

A large salad with mixed organic salad greens, black beans, fresh pineapple and Russian Fig dressing

Dinner

Tomato vegetable bean soup
italian bread dipped in Russian Fig dressing
banana

No comments: