Thursday, February 19, 2009

Workout 32 - Trike training - 42 miles









It started out as a nice day. I did 42 miles from our home on Longboat Key around Lido Key into Sarasota and then out to the end of Siesta Key and back. The traffic was heavy when I rode into Sarasota, but I got a good picture of the Sailor and his Girlfriend (people either love or hate that sculpture) and some good water shots. The ride into Siesta Key is harrowing because the rode is bad and narrow. About 10 miles from home I got caught in a rainstorm, but kept riding. At the end I was tired. Ate some fruit along the say, which seemed to fuel me along just fine.

4 comments:

kneecap said...

Say, it would be easier to view your pictures on a small terminal if they were a little bit smaller, plus they would take less upload time. Of course the larger images are better if someone wants to download and print.

Howard Veit said...

Barb,

How do I upload smaller images. Blogger gives me three size options, and I have picked the smallest. Is there a way to go even smaller?

kneecap said...

the size shown on the blog is fine but then when you click on it, you get a really big image. That's the one that would be easier to see if it were a little smaller. you probably have to do that before uploading. but it's no big deal.

Howard Veit said...

I'll see if I can reduce the pre-upload version. I am a novice with media.