Thursday, January 22, 2009

High Nutrition Diary

Today I drove my truck down to Sarasota Florida from Atlanta. Kelli will join me tomorrow. I left about 8:15 AM and arrived about 5:15 PM. I packed up the truck including a cooler full of food. I brought some raw vegetables, raw trail mix some leftover vegetarian chili and various other supplies that'll hold me for a few days while I'm in Florida before I have to go out shopping again. For lunch I stopped at a rest stop and ate from the cooler.

Breakfast 7:30 AM
Green Smoothie
one half fresh Pommello
one medium banana
one slice of fresh pineapple
5 ounces organic baby spinach
1 ML of DHA Purity
1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds
three ice cubes
Put ingredients in the Vitamix and blend until smooth and creamy

Lunch 1 PM
Vegetarian Chili with raw vegetables
Raw trail mix

Dinner 7 PM
Large salad with adzuki beans and Russian fig dressing
one medium banana

No comments: