Thursday, January 29, 2009

High Nutrition Diary

Breakfast 10:00 am
Tropical Green Smoothie 2

Snack

1 medium banana and some Raw Trail Mix during bike ride

Lunch 2:30 pm

Fuhrman Anti-Cancer Soup over 2 oz organic baby spinach
Toasted ww pita with Russian Fig Dip

Dinner

We went to dinner with some friends. The menu at the restaurant was actually pretty decent, but because I was absorbed in conversation with our guests, I wasn't as focused on ordering as I should have. The grilled veggie salad was supposed to come with dressing on the side. It had the dressing mixed in. I would normally send it back, but instead choose to just eat a little of it. The main course pasta, veggies and tomato sauce came with a little cheese melted on top. The cheese wasn't on the menu and it took me by surprise. Instead of making an issue of it, I ate around the cheese. Well, I let my guard down and paid the price. Sometimes I don't feel like fighting the system. I'll do better next time.

Grilled veggie salad with citrus vinegrette
Pasta with veggies and tomato sauce (and cheese that I avoided).

No comments: